Tuesday 31 March 2015

Week 9: Promotion in a day

This post is part of my Visual Design module online portfolio 

In order to promote Trashion to the public as a new vintage fashion magazine it is important to have promotional material. Using mock-ups I created many different promotional items I could use to promote the magazine. 

Similar to last week, I wanted to keep the Trashion identity and house style the same. Therefore I used the same manstead and same main image. This is in order to create a recognizable brand for Trashion and allow more people to identify with the brand. This manstead consists of 'Trashion' in a burnt orange colour with an exaggerated 'S'. I included the fact that the magazine was free in most of my designs in order to encourage more people to want to have it, as no cost is an enticing factor. 

As well as promoting the magazine through the adverts, I also wanted to promote the social media channels for the magazine. This meant including them on the adverts, in todays world people want to be connected on many different platforms and social media plays a big part in this, hence why I thought it was important to include. It is also easier for people to search for the magazine on Twitter whilst on the go rather than on the internet, meaning more people will be aware of the magazine and look in to it further. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...