Tuesday 31 March 2015

Turning Nineteen

As you know if you follow my social media I celebrated my nineteenth birthday last week. It was Bradley's birthday aswell the same week so we celebrated together with all of our friends on the weekend. My family and friends got me some lovely gifts which I won't bore you with the details of. Bradley got me some gorgeous earrings from Jersey Pearl, they are stunning and so elegant - (boy did good). My actual birthday I was at Uni (poor me) but on the evening my family and I went out for a meal, where we had a complimentary bottle of bubbles to celebrate and I had brie to start and steak for main (obviously) I couldn't manage a pudding which is very unlike me!! On the weekend we had a night out with our friends at Brindley Place in Birmingham which saw in Bradley's birthday at midnight. I bought Bradley some customised Ray Bans for his Birthday which he was very happy with (I think) we spent most of Sunday chilling and watching TV until we fell asleep. It was lovely to have nothing to do or nothing to worry about, which doesn't often happen.  

The dress I'm wearing in these photos is from Monsoon, my shoes and bag are both from Miss Selfridge. My jewellery is my standard every day Pandora rings, Pandora bracelet, Olivia Burton watch as well as the Jersey Pearl earnings off Brad. I used my Jannu curlers on my hair and St Tropez for my tan, my make-up is all pretty standard to what I usually wear and on my lips is Kate for Rimmel London in 107.










Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date with all things lifestyle and follow me on bloglovin' to make sure you never miss a post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...