Monday 30 March 2015

Gas Street Social Launch Party

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the Gas Street Social launch party at The Mailbox in Birmingham (which is just a quick 10 minute walk from Birmingham New Street). This new restaurant and bar focuses on 'being social'. The menu mainly features sharing platters and food that you can share with others - adding to the being social concept. Inside the decor is quirky and fun and the atmosphere is second to none. As well as the launch party that took up one area of the restaurant there was still people eating and enjoying The Mailbox's latest addition, which added to the incredible atmosphere created. The menu looked promising with a range of different things I'd like to have ordered and will when I next visit. The staff kept bringing round canapés for us to try bits of the menu - my favourite was the mushrooms in breadcrumbs (I'm sure there is a more fancy name for this). The cocktails again, looked amazing - the one we tried was 'The Socialite' which was delicious, and if you're a cocktail fan like me - I'd recommend this place for drinks of an evening after work or a weekend for meeting up with friends. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...