Saturday 7 March 2015

#ColourMeMarch

Last week I had a lovely phone call off Amelia from EtailPR asking me to get involved with the #ColourMeMarch campaign. EtailPR are running this campaign for this years Cheltenham Races Ladies Day. Unfortunately, I cannot attend the races but I didn't want to miss out on showcasing what I would wear as it seems every fashion blogger in the blogosphere is. 

If I could make Ladies Day I would wear the dress below:



This absolutely gorgeous dress is perfect for Ladies Day, it's girly, it's colourful, it's summery, it's classy(can you tell I really like it). The only problem is as its such a staple piece you wouldn't want to spoil it by pairing it with anything that would take away its beautifulness. 

However, if the weather stays as sunny as it is today you might not to add anything. But if you did... a cropped white blazer would go nicely with the dress or a throw that matches one of the colours within the dress just to wrap around you when its windy. You can find this dress on Asos

I really wish I could attend the races as it sounds like a fun day and it would be a lovely chance to get dressed up, have a few drinks and meet some fellow bloggers. If you're going then have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...