Sunday 23 August 2015

OOTD // Wedding

Yesterday we celebrated my Aunty and Uncle's 20th wedding anniversary. For the occasion they renewed their vows in a very traditional wedding day style and therefore gave all the family an excuse to dress up. 

I decided upon culottes after looking all summer for an outfit. Culottes are a huge trend this season so I decided to make these the statement of my outfit. I paired them with a cream blouse with lace detail underneath and a cut out at the back to let the lace be seen. My gorgeous shoes went perfectly as the pink matched the pink in the culottes and in my necklace - which was a huge statement necklace. And my bag was simple but matched the outfit with the gold chain matching the necklace and the white and blue, both colours in the culottes. My nails were painted pink and I used 'Burnout', 'Limit' and 'Nooner' from Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette on my eyes, and then wore my every day jewellery including my Pandora rings and bracelet and Jersey Pearl earrings. 

Luckily, the day started off beautifully sunny and therefore I managed to get some good pictures: 








Culottes - Topshop 
Top - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - River Island
Bag - New Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...