Thursday 19 March 2015

Rimmel London lovin'



Okay, so this post originally started of as a new edition of 'What's on my face?' until I realised the majority of products were from drugstore brand Rimmel London. So this post is dedicated to the affordable yet amazing brand that I continue to buy from. My everyday make-up at the moment consists of: 

1) Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation (in 200 soft beige) 
2) Rimmel London 'Wake Me Up' concealer (in soft beige)
3) Rimmel London ScandalEyes ' XX Treme' mascara (in black)
4) Rimmel London Liquid Eye Liner (in black)
5) Rimmel London eye brow pencil (in hazel) 
6) Rimmel London GlamEyes 'Day 2 Night' mascara (in black) 
7) Rimmel London pressed powder (in translucent) 
9) 'Liar' & 'Factory' from Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.

As you can see 70% of the products that feature on my face almost everyday are from Rimmel London. The brand can be found in Boots and is affordable as well as having everything you could possibly need. Win, win. 

Most of these products I've been using for absolutely ages, however new to my face is the lasting finish foundation. So far I'm loving it, it lasts all day (brilliant for me as I'm normally out the house by 7:30 in the morning and back in the evening), it's a gorgeous colour and sits well on my face, it's just enough coverage for me - as I don't like too much but enough to cover blemishes. I would recommend this foundation if you are looking for a new one! 

Also new to my collection is the new ScandalEyes 'Treme'. I've used ScandalEyes before but never this particular one, and to be honest I'm not entirely sure what I think. I need to give it a couple more weeks before I can make a final judgement, at the moment I'm not overly crazy on it. 

All hail Rimmel London! 

Do you have one brand that dominates your entire make-up collection? Anything from Rimmel London I'm absolutely positively missing out on? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...