Thursday 19 February 2015

ScandalEyes Mascara by Kate Moss




Omg. Are you aware of ScandalEyes by Kate Moss?! If not... my gosh are you missing out. Having stumbled across this little beauty in boots I feel like fate has bought us together, I could not have wished for anything else in a mascara and I am so excited to share it with you all. The broken heart shape of the brush creates a perfect curl to the lashes. The thickness of the bristles adds the perfect volume to your lashes, and the application is oh so easy. I choose to use the colour Jet Black, but there also THREE other colours to choose from: Saphire. Emerald and Amethyst all of which would be good if you like going for brighter eye make-up on a night out, but these colours don't quite sit as well with me as the traditional black does. At just £7.49 in boots, I think this is the perfect drugstore mascara and it has made its way to my top draw and features in my everyday make-up.

What is your favourite drug store mascara? Have you tried this product? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...