Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014 & New Years Blogging Resolutions


I am really sad to see the back of 2014 as it has been such a brilliant year for me. It has taught me that if you work hard, believe in yourself, surround yourself with supportive and positive people then you really can achieve everything you set out to achieve. I have worked so very hard this past year, and really proved to myself what I am capable off. I want to thank everybody who has supported me throughout 2014 I don't think I could have had such a good year if it wasn't for the brilliant and caring people surrounding me. 



^ This is my favourite quote and it really sums up my year and hopefully the following year too.


My new years blogging resolutions for 2015 are:


To blog every single day throughout January 
Take better and more frequent photos
Invest more time in the planning and preparation of blog posts and ideas
Be more active on social media and blog comments
Reach 100 followers on bloglovin

Wishing all of my readers, followers, friends and family a happy, happy new year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...