Monday 5 January 2015

The Perfect Pair




Lip Pencil - Hip 'n' Happy 
Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme Cup 

This pair work absolutely delightfully together, so much so that I can now no longer use one without the other. I have only recently purchased the pencil in hip 'n' happy and my gosh, how was I using creme cup without it?! It lines the lips perfectly, and gives a brilliant base for the creme sheen lipstick to sit on. Making the colour last longer and defining the shape of the lips, creating a more efficient and professional look. 

MAC are known for their constantly consistent and brilliant products and as they are so well known and so good they do not come at a cheap price. This combination together is a little pricey and not ideal for me as a student to spend money on so frequently, so this was a little christmas present to myself with money given to me in Christmas cards. 

Next time you plan on treating yourself I would definitely consider going over to the MAC counter in your local shopping centre and having a play about with the different colours, make sure you speak to the make-up artists at the store though as they will be able to recommend colours best for your skin tone and match you up a perfect lip pencil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...