Tuesday 13 January 2015

Daily Blogging Explanation & Update

'Jodie, you said you were blogging every day throughout January?' Holy Moly. How many days have I missed now? Too many. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to keep up my resolution of blogging daily. Unfortunately life has took over, as it often does, and I have once again pushed blogging to the side.

The problem is I don't want to create crappy content for you guys. Therefore feeling like I have to post something every day means that the posts I write are never any good, they are rushed. I would rather spend more time on making a post perfect, interesting and a good read than throwing something together quickly just to have regular content. Blogging is my passion, my hobby and I enjoy it. I do not want it to ever become a chore, or something I resent. I blog because I love it, because I want to, not because I have to or because I should.

I don't know why I thought I'd be able to blog everyday this month because I am actually very busy at the moment doing a work experience placement. I am at a PR company this week and next, 9am - 5:30pm every day, plus working at my part time job on the weekends! So as you can imagine I am a little stretched for time therefore the posts will not be coming in thick and fast although I might do a round up of how my week has gone or an outfit and make up post of what I have been wearing (please comment if that would be something you'd be interested in!)

Don't forget you can keep up to date with what I am doing on my social media pages which you can find over there somewhere! >>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for bearing with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...