Saturday 3 January 2015

Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette Review:





This palette is from Sleek and includes a blush, a highlighter and a bronzer. I have the palette in light 373, which is perfect for me as I have fair to light skin so I have to be careful with the products I use on my skin as they can sometimes be overpowering. I am unsure of the price as it was a Christmas present of my Auntie! 

The palette includes 3 key products used in everyday make up which makes life so much easier especially on early mornings when you are rushing and rummaging through piles of makeup looking for products. The small compact palette also comes with a mirror inside, therefore making it the perfect companion to travel with or to top up with on the train. 

The bronzer is brilliant, it isn't to harsh on the skin like bronzers I have had in the past and the colour is matte so it blends really well into the face, you can build up the colour until it is ideal and right for you, but I have to be careful not to get carried away. The highlighter I am unsure about, I have been using it still but I sometimes feel it is a little too shimmery for my liking so I am wary and careful when applying it to the skin as too much can sometimes stand out and look a bit over the top for daily make-up however perfect for a night out or special occasion. Finally, the blush is a lovely colour, it is darker and a more powerful colour than I am used to but this works really well with the subtleness of the bronzer, making contouring the face a lot easier and making the overall look work better together. 

Which products do you like to use for contouring? Any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...