Wednesday 29 January 2014

Best dressed at the NTA's

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I had coursework deadlines last week and I worked all weekend, and therefore my list of 'things to do' saw 'blondiei' at the bottom! 

An 'update' post is on it's way, as I feel I have lots and lots to share with you all. Numerous exciting things have been happening recently! 

However, to keep my blog alive, and you readers reading, here is a quick blog post on my opinion on the 'best dressed' of the recent NTA's. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Television Awards took place last week, and I can definitely say I was not disappointed.  Below are some of the FANTASTIC dresses the stars wore. How they do it is beyond me, every year a handful get it just right! Michelle Keegan, once again, 10/10. She is perfecto. 




Red can be risky! However this risk paid of! Abbey looked absolutely stunning and this tight-figured dress complimented her curves immensely. The slit in the leg added excitement to the dress, and the turtle neck ensured she stayed on trend. Beautiful! Definitely my best dressed of the night! I love this dress, but I couldn't wear it as well as she did! 









All pictures are from heatworld.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...