Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happiness



I couldn't agree more with this! As human beings, I believe we like to complicate things, we like to find negatives, as opposed to positives. 

My life: Recently over the past few months, I have had such a better outlook on life. I am so happy and content with how my life is right now. I have a wonderful family, amazing friends and the most incredible boyfriend. I work 3 shifts a week max which gives me enough time to do all my school work, see my boyfriend, and blog often, as well as earning money still. I feel as though everything is in its place and everything is finally going right.

My advice: If you feel like something's not right or somethings jeopardizing your happiness, think are you over complicating it? Over-thinking it maybe? Maybe solving the problem is a lot, lot easier than you think! Maybe there isn't even a problem. Maybe your holding on to something that no longer matters? Has someone upset you in the past, is it still relevant? Are you putting a lot of time or effort into something that isn't serving a purpose, or isn't making you a better person? 

If someone or something makes you happy; have it, do it, keep it. 

Happiness is key.






2 comments:

  1. Hey! Because I enjoy reading your blog and think you are lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster award! The rules are up on my blog. xx

    Chasing Those Silver Linings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...