Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines Day Make-Up Inspiration!

As many of you will already be aware it is Valentines Day this Friday, my boyfriend and I are eating out at Bella Italia, (an italian restaurant for those of you who didn't know) I am excited and in the middle of choosing what to wear haha. 

My make-up inspiration for the night is Pixie Lott (I am absolutely obsessed with Pixie again after her new single 'Nasty' has being released) The video for this song is spot on and beyond perfection, I definitely have a girl crush on her. 

Anyway below are shots of her make-up in the video!

I MIGHT if I am brave enough do a mini make-up tutorial of me attempting this look on friday! But then again, I might not, as I am not sure how well it will go! But nonetheless watch this space as there could well be a make-up tutorial on it's way! 


Pixie Lott - Nasty 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...