Saturday 18 January 2014

Ted Baker Lipstick Crayon's

Ted Baker Lipstick Crayons!
My new obsession

For Christmas my Mom and Dad bought me a huge Ted Baker make up set. In there was; the two lipsticks, eye-shadow's, eye primer, eye-liner, bronzer, eyelashes and nail varnish's. 

I have not put these two lipstick's down, literally. 

Therefore I thought it would be quite appropriate to share my love for them with you all. 




 This pink one is perfect if your going for the sweet, girly look. With everyday makeup and a girly style, it makes your lips blend in to the overall look and makes you feel lots more confident. I also wear this one on a daily basis as it lasts all day, it really makes your lips stand out, and brightens up your whole overall make up look.











The dark purple one is also absolutely beautiful! I wear this one more on nights out than in the day, as it it goes perfectly with smokey eyes and little black dresses! If you're not one for wearing lipstick on a night out, I dare you to try this colour, it will change your opinion for sure! 

                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...