Sunday 5 January 2014

Toning up in 2014


I know many people say 'this is my year', 'new year. new me' etc etc and some mean their personality, some their bodies, some their work ethic. 

I have never being 'fat' or 'big'. But as a typical girl I have always being insecure about my body, I am a size 10 or 12 and I KNOW THIS IS NOT FAT, I do know that. And i'm not saying that if you are this size you should or need to lose weight, because you don't at all. And it's not about losing weight for me as such. It's about toning, it's about being that little bit more healthy, to make myself feel good and become more confident in myself.

We have approx 6 months until the summer! The summer where we will all be in shorts, crop tops, bikini's and it will be too hot to hide behind our clothes! I'm determined to tone up in order to feel more confident this summer, to not have to worry about wether i'll look ok in my shorts or bikini. 

Before Christmas, around the end of November, I joined the Gym. Throughout December I was really good, I went to the gym around 3 times a week (sometimes less, sometimes more) and then over the Christmas period, I let myself go. 

Monday(tomorrow) I am going to get back into it. Below are pictures @BeFitMotivation and @Fitspirational  who I follow on twitter and post (regularly) pictures of 'before & after' and diet plans, workout plans etc. Really worth giving a follow if you have lost your motivation! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...