Monday 24 June 2013

Day #6 'Your 5 senses right now'


5 Senses! 


  • See - Well i'm in my bedroom, so i can see all my things, but predominantly right now i'm looking at the computer screen (obviously). And i'm researching into my gap year, which i'm hoping to take next year, before going to University. I'm looking at doing a gap year with project trust after a lady came in to our sixth form and did a presentation on it today. It looks so exciting! I'm definitely going to look further into it 
  • Hear - Right now i can hear my sister running a bath and singing very loudly Olly Murs - 'dear darlin'. Fab song! I absolutely love Olly Murs! Hes fab! 
  • Smell - Well i cant smell anything actually, i suppose I've been in my room for a while so any smells lingering my nose will have got used to. 
  • Taste - I've just had my dinner, so i can still taste chicken and mash, and the onion i had in the salad. I'm about to go downstairs and make a cuppa and have a piece of cake! So my taste will soon be changing. Mmmm we have some of my sisters cake she made in food tech downstairs - White Chocolate and Cranberries! Delicious! 
  • Touch - Well i'm obviously touching the keyboard of my computer to be writing this blog post. But i was just painting my nails. So obviously, i was touching the nail varnish. I also keep playing with my phone as i'm having lots of snapchat conversations haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...