Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day #3 - 'Your favourite quote'

                     'A day without laughter is a day wasted'


I think it is so important to stay happy and smiley in life, I try to smile and laugh each day of my life. You never know which day will be your last, and that's a depressing thought. But it emphasizes the fact that, if today was your last day? You would want it to be a good day, wouldn't you? Laughing and smiling is bound to make any day better. I think it is so important to surround yourself with people who make you laugh and make you smile, and bring out the best in you.
That's what I do now. I keep people I don't like and people who bring out the worst in me at arms length, literally only talk or associate with them if completely necessary. Therefore i avoid any discomfort, and can maximize the time I can spend with people i love and who make me smile and laugh


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...