Monday 1 July 2013

Day #7 - 'My Pet Hates'

One of my biggest pet hates is miserable and unhelpful people. I work as a waitress as a part-time job and it annoys me so much when customers are miserable and rude. Especially when they can clearly see you struggling to balance 3/4 plates on your arm and stretching over them to reach the other plate - why not give us a hand? Instead of watching us struggle! Who else has this problem!!? 

Another pet hate is when people don't wash their hands before eating/cooking or when coming out of the toilet. My dad is THE biggest culprit for this! When i was in primary school, someone taught me all about germs and as a child i obviously saw washing your hands as a big deal. It has always stuck with me, when my dad doesn't wash his hands i just imagine all the germs spreading through the house. Ew! 

Finally, selfish people. People who are literally only in it for themselves. How can some people be THAT selfish?! I could rant about this all day. So i wont bore you with personal stories. Unless you want me to! If you do comment and ill make a separate post about all the selfish people i come across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...