Monday 17 June 2013

Day #1 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge

Day #1

Introduction and recent picture :)

So guys this is my blog, My name is Jodie and i am your typical teenage girl, im 17 years old and im from England, the west midlands to be exact.
I've always wanted to start a blog but never really known how, i don't really know what to write about either, so thats why im starting of with his 31 day blog challenge. The rest will be my thoughts, opinions and stories i want to share :) Enjoy!





This was when i was the model for my bestfriends competition, she is traning to be a hairdresser so i was her model, i had to walk down a catwalk and everything it was VERY scary but it was fun at the same time, my friend ended up winning the competion and she won a trip to Paris to visit some salons! Very cool!   

 



This is me and Molly (my sister) at our auntys wedding. The wedding was on the 28th December last year. It was a lovely day, my dress was the dress i wore to my prom the previous summer, and it was from a little shop in Worcestor, i think it was about £95. My sister dress was also really nice, it was down to her ankles and very tight - she can pull it of as she is a runner and has an amazing figure. Her dress was silver - as you can kind of tell from the picture, it was from New Look but im not sure how much it was. Hannah (my friend training to be a hairdresser did both of our hairs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...