Sunday 23 June 2013

Day #5 'Songs you love right now'

Coincidental how whilst writing this post I'm watching the UK Top 40! I've just got back from the University of Worcester open day. I'm really tired after working till midnight last night and walking round the uni all day today, so I'm in front of the TV with a cuppa and writing about my favourite music, chillaxing! Haha!

I have no real specific music taste if I'm being honest, i just like certain songs by certain artists, although i am a bit of a typical girl and I'm a pretty big fan of Justin Bieber and One Direction (please don't hate me). Oh and Taylor Swift; i absolutely LOVE.


Song of the week!

The Voice's Leah McFall - Killing me softly!


WOW! I haven't been watching the voice! But my God, i heard this song on the radio, and i was hooked to the song until it finished. Then i youtubed her, and all her other performances. She is amazing! I cannot wait for her to release her own music once the show is over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...