Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day #2 '20 Facts about you'

Right, now you'll have to excuse certain facts, because i honestly don't know how i'm going to write 20 interesting things about me down! There is pretty much nothing interesting about me to write ha! 

Oh well, i'll give it a try! 

  1. I'm a Christian
  2. I'm 17 Years old 
  3. I'm in year 12 at sixth form
  4. I'm studying R.E, English, Health & Social Care 
  5. I'm a waitress at a restaurant
  6. My driving test is soon AHHH SCARY 
  7. My dream car is a baby pink Volkswagen beetle 
  8. I've been with my boyfriend nearly 6 months now
  9. I'm an Aries
  10. I had braces for like a year and a half or so
  11. My Birthday is on March 26th 
  12. My sisters name is Molly and she is 15
  13. My nails are currently painted blue 
  14. I absolutely love cups of tea, God knows what i'd do without it. 
  15. I'm currently reading 'The Great Gatsby' for English 
  16. I don't have a clue what height i am, that would be a pretty cool fact but i don't know! 
  17. I don't know how much i weigh either, and omg i do not want to know! 
  18. I'm quite bossy and kinda don't like it when things don't go my way 
  19. I think i am a nice and caring person genuinely  but i can be a bit of a bitch if someone does something to upset me 
  20. I want to work in media or events management/PR when i'm older   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...