Wednesday 1 October 2014

First Impressions Of New Products



Bargain Alert! Yesterday, Rimmel London make-up was all 2 for £10 in Boots! I mean, how good is that? I was definitely in my element. I have been wanting the 'Wake Me Up' concealer for a while now after reading so many good reviews about it. So I thought, this is my chance, being as the offer was on I decided to get the 'Wake Me Up' foundation aswell to match. I got both products in the colour 'classic beige'. 

First Impressions: I used both the products today for the first time, the concealer (originally priced at £5.49) is really easy to put on and blends into the skin beautifully, the colour is great, it hides blemishes without making it obvious that you have concealer on. The product immediately opens the eyes and makes the skin around the eye area a lot less fatigue looking and truly does wake the eyes up. Similarly the foundation (originally priced at £8.99) does the same, the foundation liquid is quite dewy rather than thick, which allows it to be blended into the skin really well, giving a medium coverage. The colour of the skin glows with this foundation on and acts as a really good base to then put on powder, blusher and bronzer. The two products work really well along side each other and I would definitely recommend them!  

Also on my face today is many products i've spoken about before, and new to my collection is the Rimmel London (are you noticing a pattern here) Eye Brow pencil in 002 Hazel. This is so easy to use, and a really good colour for those of you who are blonde haired like me. Being blonde it is really difficult to find a match for my eyebrows without them being to dark or over the top looking. This is perfect shade for me, and I find the actual pencil is really easy to use too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...