Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn/Winter Make-up Transition!

With the weather changing over the next few weeks I have re-introduced last years winter favourites into my make-up bag. In the colder weather I like to have more coverage on my face and a more fuller face of make-up. In the summer it's nice to be natural but in the winter I like the smokey eye, medium coverage kind-of look.

Rimmel London 25 Hour Lasting Finish Foundation
This foundation lasts (supposedly) 25 hours, which is amazing for me as for Uni I am up early in the morning and sometimes back later on at night. Then I also go to work some nights, so long lasting foundation is a must for me as it saves me reapplying! The colour I use is 'Soft Beige' which isn't as light as the foundation I use in the summer months, as in the winter I like to look like I'm wearing make-up whereas in the summer I just like a kind-of sunny glow. I would definitely recommend this foundation this Autumn/Winter time.


Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder Long Lasting Pressed Powder
This powder I use over the top of my foundation to set it in place and take away the shine. The powder is also part of the long lasting range so it is supposed to last all day too! By using the powder it also helps stop the foundation from wearing away, and is easier to apply throughout the day for a top-up rather than re-applying your whole face of foundation.



I am continuing to use my bronzer from No 7 and my Illegal Length Mascara. I have also began using more autumnal colours on my eyes, such as browns, purples etc. I am still using my every day Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup, but am currently on the look out for a darker more wintery lipstick (Any suggestions would be welcomed) as the pinky lip I am wearing is more summery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...