Saturday 27 September 2014

What's In My Bag?

My bag i've had for about a year now and it's the one I use everyday, it's fab because it's big enough to fit everything in and it's black and a traditional design so very classic, it goes with everything. 




So what do I keep in my bag? 

I always have my purse with me, regardless of where i'm going and what i'm doing. In my purse is obviously my money, my cards, my driving license which acts as ID, my student ID (with NUS you get discount at loads of places) and my train and bus pass. 

I also keep my keys with me at all times, my keys contain my car keys, house keys and some little accessories to make it look pretty. 

Another thing that comes with me in my bag always is my phone, I have an iPhone 5 (incase you care). If i'm going out for a few hours then I will take my portable phone charger with me which you can get of ebay! It is really good as if your phone is running low when out you don't have to panic as you can charge it as you go! But i'f I'm only popping out for an hour or so and my phone is fully charged then I probably wouldn't take it with me. 

A tiny umbrella and some sunglasses live in the bottom of my bag just incase there is a down poor or sunshine that I hadn't prepared for. Because (if you live in England you will know) the weather is just oh so unpredictable. 

I normally carry a bottle of water around with me because I like to drink at least 1 bottle(500ml) a day and if I can 2 bottles. I also normally have chewing gum and some paracetomol with me too, because I often get head aches and I like to be prepared aha! 

I keep my little calendar/diary and pen on me in my bag because I am a bit ocd when it comes to being organised, I really have to have every little thing noted and remembered and it just frustrates me if I don't know what I am doing haha. 

Depending where I am going and how long i'll be out, I will take my make-up bag/dry shampoo/hair brush just to touch up if I look a bit bleeh by the afternoon haha! But obviously if I'm not going out all day I won't take my whole make up bag, just my lippy and maybe some powder. Also I normally take some perfume or some nice smelling spray with me, just incase. 

If I am going to Uni then I will probably take a magazine or book to occupy me on the train (at the moment I am reading 'The Island' by Victoria Hislop). I will also be taking notepads/pens/highlighters etc to use during my lectures as well as my macbook to work on. 


Is there anything you always carry with you that I don't and you think I should?
Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...