Wednesday 25 June 2014

Whats On My Face?

This edition of 'Whats on my face' (see my previous post here) focuses on Summer make-up! 
I have recently bought a few new products that I wanted to share with you all, and I have also found an old blusher that I use to use, and have rekindled my love for it!  



The products I've already spoken about on Blondiei are part of my everyday makeup. 
  1. No 7 Stay Perfect Super light Foundation in 'Cool Vanilla'
  2. No 7 Concealer also in 'Cool Vanilla'
  3. No 7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in 'Translucent' 
  4. Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner in Black
  5. Maybelline New York 'Illegal Length' Mascara in Black
  6. Rimmel London 'ScandalEyes' Mascara in Black
  7. Mac Lipstick in 'Creme Cup' 
The above are obviously all my favourite everyday necessities, and i'd recommend them to anyone. If you're going to get the No 7 face makeup i'd suggest speaking to one of the makeup artists at the counter as they can do a match for you. 

Okay, now to the exciting bit. The new products i've been using..


No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzer, this was recommended to me by the lady in No 7 I explained my skin colouring and about how i'd run out of my Ted Baker bronzer and she suggested this and I couldn't be more happy with it. It is smooth on the skin, the colour is perfect and it is really easy to use and apply! 










Natural Collection Blusher in 'Peach Melba'. I found this when sorting out my old make up bag, there was still a fair bit left in so I thought why not bring this into my current make-up bag!? And i'm glad I did, its a lovely light pink colour and gives a gorgeous colour to the apples of my cheek. 







Maybelline New York 'BROWdrama' in Dark Blonde, I was always very sceptical about colouring in my eyebrows as my eyebrows are very light. So I've always been nervous about doing it. I saw this product in boots and thought why not give it a go? And i'm really happy with it. I use just one coat on my eyebrows and its colours them and shapes them all in one go. Also I saw Rosie talk about these in her youtube video on 'Drugstore Starter Kit' and she raved about this which reassured me :)
(https://www.youtube.com/user/MsRosieBea)






                                                           
Maybelline New York Super Stay Lip Gloss in 'Delicious Pink', This is a really cool idea, firstly you put on the lip colouring which then stains your lips, you leave it to dry for a minute or so then apply the gloss which gives it a shine! It lasts all day and I love the colour! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...