Thursday 12 June 2014

Update, Apologies and New Blog Series!

Recently i've been very inactive on the blogging front, Blondiei has been at the bottom of my to do as I am currently sitting my A-Levels. I only have one more week of revising and I will be free and then I intend to blog lots and lots. So huge apologies for the lack of posts! I promise I will make up for it!

Here's a few photos of what i've been up-to since we last spoke!  

Safari Park with the girlies, it was a really hot and sunny day so we had took a picnic and headed to the safari park! We did the safari, had our picnic and then went on the rides, which was absolutely hilarious, oh and I almost got my hand bitten off by that nasty little buggar down there ! 

  

After 7 years at my secondary school I was very sad to leave. As much as i've slagged school off and moaned about work, exams etc etc. I really will miss it! Emosh! On the penultimate day me and my friends had a watertight which was funny and on the last day we had our leavers Eucharist which was so cute as all pictures from the younger years were put up (embarrassing but funny) I really will miss seeing my friends every day although I know i'll stay in contact with my close friends ! 

 

My friend Alex celebrated her 18th birthday the week we left school and she had a big party at a hotel and the theme was 'The Great Gatsby' which I just absolutely loved, I LOVE the book (if you haven't read it you should) and the film is pretty good too! Alex's party was so so good and everybody really enjoyed themselves. Everybody dressed up to the theme and it was such a good atmosphere in there! I wore a little blue dress with all embellishments and tassels on which my mom found in TKMaxx for £30 (I was well chuffed) as the dresses I was originally looking at were much more expensive! I paired it with a purple fur wrap around for effect but it didn't take me long to take it of as it was extremely hot in there, my friend Hannah did my hair (I've mentioned her before - she's a hairdresser) and I just wore plain nude heels! Wish I could relive that night as it was honestly so good, Well Done Alex (I know you're reading this and smiling to yourself) ! 

    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NEW BLOG SERIES!

Next week (hopefully if all goes to plan) I will be starting a new blog series called 'Thoughts on a Thursday'. Every thursday a new post will go up with a different topic/different opinions. I have quite a few ideas but if there is anything you really want to know my opinion on then definitely comment and I will try and use it :) I'd love to go more in-depth on here into what I think about things, what I agree/disagree with (to an extent of course). I think it will be really interesting and fun for me, and fun for you all to read too! And I can't keep writing about my favourite lipstick every week, therefore thoughts on a thursday will hopefully be a bit more interesting for some readers who read lots of beauty blogs and are a bit bored of this stuff! But for those of you who like the beauty and lifestyle posts, fear not as I will still be featuring those too!


So make sure you check back next thursday and hopefully the first instalment of 'Thoughts on a Thursday' will be up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...