Friday 27 December 2013

DECEMBER

A few pictures to show what I got up to in December, when I neglected my little world on the internet! 


Birmingham's German Market!


Bowling for Barnardo's
At sixth form we dressed up and went bowling all in aid to raise money for the good work they do at the charity Barnardo's - (www.barnardos.org.uk)

My friend's and I dressed as Avatars! Which was so so fun! 


                                           

                                                           Work's Christmas Party! 


                                              Pantomime and Chinese with the work girlies! 
This year the panto was Sleeping Beauty and it was absolutely FAAABBBULOUS! Very, very funny and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't already seen it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...