Wednesday 25 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Today marks the last Christmas I will experience as a 'child'. Next Christmas I will be 18 years old, meaning my first Christmas as an 'adult'. Therefore my mom has decided to tell all distant relatives who send £10 notes (which soon add up) to stop. This is sad, and I feel it marks the end of an era. Although today has been an extremely good end to that era, I have being very spoilt. My parents have got me an apple macbook air (which I am using right now). It's absolutely fab! I love it already! My boyfriend got me a pandora bracelet - a silver one as I already have a purple leather one. He also got me a purse, which is lovely, and a huge Ted Baker gift set. I've also had lots of little presents which I am extremely grateful for like knee-high boots, jewellery etcetera. 

Hope all of you bloggers have had wonderful Christmas's. I do apologise for the lack of blog posts this month, I promise to be back on track in the new year. Especially now I have this new snazzy macbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...