Wednesday 9 October 2013

WHAT DO I DO

This year i've got some decisions to make, some pretty big ones regarding University.
My head is in a merhhghwe over it all. (I know thats not a word, but thats how i feel OK?)
I am split in two.
 
 
ONE HALF.

'I really want to stay round here and go to a local university, my family are here, my friends are here, my boyfriend is here, my job is here, everything i know and everything im comfortable with is here in this city. Why would i move? There are good uni's right on the doorstep offering the course i want to do. Ill come home and have a cooked dinner for me everynight and my room and all my things i've always had. Im quite content in my little bubble here, with everything just where i need it. Why move? Its hassle, its scary, its a big thing.'
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OTHER HALF.
 
'I can't wait to get away, away from all the drama here. Sure i'll miss my family, and my boyfriend but i can come home and visit, they can come see me and visit. I can't wait to move away, start a fresh. No drama following me. I get to meet new people, and learn about a completely new city. I get to experience life on my own, fend for myself, cook for myself. Think how many skills i will gain. How many new people will impact my life. Its so exciting, its a crazy thing to think this time next year i could be living in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland. The world is my oyster. There are so many opportunities out there for me, as i'm young i feel i should grab those opportunities, every single one of them. Uni being the first thing to open the doors for me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...