Tuesday 22 October 2013

HALLOWEEN!

I love halloween!

I have just got back from Brownies (I am not a brownie, obviously - as I am not 9 years old). I am a young leader! Tonight was our halloween party, all the girls came dressed up, and I mean really dressed up - broomsticks, pointy hats, scary make-up - the lot. It makes me so excited and so jealous of them, I want to be young again and dress up for halloween and not care.

We have our halloween social on Friday for sixth form, which everyone is moaning about as apparently not many people are going, and those that are aren't dressing up. So that sucks!

Me and my friends are also planning on pumpkin carving one day during half term, which is mega exciting as I've never done it! I can't decide wether to be traditional and do a smiley face, or do something out the ordinary and attempt to be 'creative'. Watch this space! I will keep you informed on that.

My sister is having her friends round to watch Paranormal Activity 4. So me and my boyf will probably crash and watch it too. Which will be so funny as he hates scary films and I love them.

Besides all that I'm not sure what else is going on in my life regarding Halloween!

But its bonfire night soon which makes me even more excited as I love that too!

All of this is so exciting, I love this time of year and the build up to Christmas! It's so warm and cosy and lovely and everythings calm and everyones happy! It's absolutely fandabbydosey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...