Thursday 26 September 2013

Do i want to go to Uni????

Very stressed at the moment as were currently in the process of applying for UCAS and sorting out our options for uni.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I'm not even sure what i want to study, let alone where i'd like to go to study it.

So what do I do?

Do I not go?

Do I apply?

Ahhhh to many things to think about.

I'm torn between Journalism/English/Media courses and Health and Social Care courses, so social work, nursing etc.

I am so confused.

I think I will end up taking a year out while I figure it out, but what do I do in the meantime?

My school have literally offered us no help with these decisions.

sad face emoticon facebook

If anybody has any advice they wish to give me, I would be so grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...