Saturday 28 September 2013

London Fashion Weekend!

On the 21st September me and my girls went to Vodafone's London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House. We had a fabalooo day, I didn't buy anything because everything was very expensive haha. But all lovely, lovely clothes.

We went to the show at 3:00 and qued 40 minutes prior to the opening of the doors in order to get good seats haha! It worked we were on the second row!

After the show we went to the Lounge area where fashion journalist Hilary Alexander was doing a talk and question/answer session on her job and her experiences. Which I found amazing!

What I wore:

Patterned leggings coloured blue and black which are from Primark, a white crop top from Topshop, a pink patterned blazer from Warehouse in Debenhams, I wore my white converse on my feet and carried all my stuff round in a black bag with a snake skin pattern each side which is from Clarks.

Me and my friends before going into the show!


Me outside whilst eating lunch, I had waffles and homemade blueberry jam with a cup of tea.
It was delicous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...