Thursday 15 August 2013

AS Results!!

Today i got my AS results back.

My results:
English - C
R.E - A
Health & Social - A

I am very very happy, i didn't think I'd do that well. ( I assumed B's and C's)
So i am definitely into my next year at sixth form to continue my A-Levels, which i am completely chuffed about. All of my friends did well, but some of them not as well as they hoped and a couple are contemplating leaving sixth form :(!

My boyfriend also passed all 3 of his AS levels, he also got the green letter meaning he's definitely into next year. Thank-God! Haha.

I only did 3 AS subjects so i will just keep all 3 on next year, and hopefully continue with the good work.

Hope you all did well, and got the grades you needed and wanted.
As well, grades aren't everything. A letter on a piece of paper should not dictate your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...