Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day #9 - 'What are your worst habits?'

My main worst habit is procrastinating, i put of work and important things and sit on my computer scrolling through twitter feed or tumblr. Or i will just lie on my bed and thing about everything instead of doing something rather important.

I will literally put of important things such as coursework or i don't know but i will save it until the last possible time that it would need to be done.

My other bad habit is eating and snacking. If i'm bored ill eat, and pick at food. Even if i'm not hungry or my dinner is gonna be like 10 minutes!

I tend to argue my point of view too much as well, and i'm quite stubborn with it. Which could be considered a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...