Thursday 18 June 2015

Cocktails, Steak & Good Company

My gorgeous friends and I headed out at the weekend for Heather's nineteenth birthday. We went to a place called 'Bank' in Birmingham's Brindley Place - we've been to this restaurant before for drinks but never to eat, and my gosh how much have we been missing out! I can't put into words how blown away I was with the decor, food, service and the overall ambiance and atmosphere Bank had, we love Brindley Place as it's so busy and full of people having fun which creates a brilliant atmosphere. We firstly went round a few bars at Brindley Place and had some cocktails before our meal, in Bank I had steak(shocker) and so did two of my friends and my other friend had lamb, for my pud I had sticky toffee pudding which came with butterscotch ice-cream(mm). All meals looked incredible and my steak was amazing. The service was incredible and all the waiters were very friendly and kept checking we were okay and chatting with us, making us feel very welcome and very - well, looked after. We had such a lovely night and when we left we received gift cards off our waiter for £20 each, meaning in total we have £80 to spend next time so we are already planning our next trip there and i'm already excited! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...