Sunday 14 June 2015

Alphabet Dating - #A

I know we are a bit late to the 'Alphabet Dating' party, but oh well - better late than never. If you have no clue what I'm on about then I'll briefly explain - Alphabet Dating basically means you go through the alphabet and turn each letter in to a date, whether it be a day date, evening date, weekend away date or chilled date. It can be whatever you want it to be and you have total flexibility - its just a fun way of mixing things up and making sure that you don't get in to routine of doing the same things every time you go out. Simply type #AlphabetDating in to Instagram and you'll see the phenomenon it has become, and the many different ideas people come up with. 

Bradley and I are taking it in turns with the letters, I went first. 'A' I chose; 'Aquarium' and 'American Diner' and therefore we headed down to the Sea Life Centre and after went to Ed's Diner. It was a lovely little day out and something different to try, I'm excited for 'B' next time and to see what Brad comes up with for it. Here are some (crappy iPhone) pictures:





Are any of you currently doing alphabet dates? Or thinking about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...