Saturday 22 February 2014

What mascara do you use?

A question I am often asked; what mascara do you use? And how do you do your eye-make up? Below are pictures of the mascara's I am currently using (yes I use all three). However I like to experiment with mascara's all the time. At the moment these three are the one's I am using, and I would definitely recommend them, obviously.. otherwise I wouldn't be doing this post.

The order the pictures are in are the order I apply the mascara.


1) 


2)

3) 



For my everyday make-up I normally just wear mascara and black liquid eye-liner; the eye liner I am using at the moment is also by Rimmel London. Sometimes I use Urban Decay eye-shadow on my lids and Studio black pencil eye-liner on my waterline. Prior to all of this I use Model's Own Eye Lash Curlers on my lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...