Wednesday 25 May 2016

How to: gel-like nails at home

I spotted the new Super Gel Varnish by Rimmel London in Boots over the weekend, and as my nails are prone to chipping almost immediately after painting, I was excited when I noticed that this varnish's finish can last up-to 14 days - my curiosity made me pick a couple up. It was buy one, get one half price on all Rimmel London products which means you get the top coat at half price (I got 2 colours because I was also buying; foundation, eyeliner and mascara from Rimmel London so I made it 6, to get 3 half price). I chose 'Hip Hop' and 'Perfect Posy' as they're both cute summery colours, and then obviously got the top coat in order to make the varnish gel-like. 

Step 1: File, buff and shape nails
Step 2: Pick your colour and paint
Step 3: Apply the top coat and let it dry

I've had the varnish on for four days so far, and there has been no chipping - which for me is great, as I nearly almost chip after a few hours. I doubt the varnish really will last up to 14 days, but I am expecting it to last over a week - which is good enough for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...