Saturday 16 January 2016

Lobster, wine and good company

Lobster, wine and good company – what more could you want? And that is exactly what last night consisted of when I finally got round to trying Nosh & Quaff.

Nosh & Quaff is one of the new restaurants to join the city in 2015 – and it has had everybody talking. From the #LetsGetMessy on Twitter, to the pictures of everyone in lobster bibs, it seems to be talked about everywhere and I’ve been looking forward to trying it for ages!

We booked a table as we were told how busy it gets, and we were seated straight away by a lovely waitress. We ordered our drinks, and soon after our food and it all came within less than 10 minutes, which I found rather strange – but it was hot and cooked absolutely fine so, no problem!

The menu didn’t offer a huge selection, if I’m totally honest. However, I didn’t mind, as I was planning to have the lobster either way – but I guess it might be annoying if you go regularly as there isn’t a lot of choice. The burgers and ribs also looked amazing, and I think if I went again I would opt for a burger as they were huge and smelt delicious.

My lobster came with a gorgeous lemon and garlic sauce which complemented it perfectly alongside the chips and salad. It was so nice and I would definitely recommend it, although it is expensive, so I personally won’t be rushing back. I didn’t have a pudding although the sharing waffle was tempting…

Have you tried Nosh & Quaff? What did you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...