Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Catch Ups

This weekend I met up and reunited with lots of friends who are of at University or of working very hard, we all lead different and busy lives and don't often get to see each other. As it is Christmas and many of the girls away at Uni are home I have had the chance to meet up with lots of them. 

My school friends and I went to Bella Italia for a Christmas meal on Saturday night, I really like bella italia as I love italian food such as pasta and pizza. I had a lovely mushroom dish to start served with a cheesy sauce and ciabatta, this was gorgeous and I would definitely have it again. For my main course I had a chicken pasta dish with a pesto sauce and various vegetables such as peppers, I really didn't enjoy this meal unfortunately, there was really no taste to the pasta and it was very very bland, my friend who also had this meal agreed with me! Considering it is an italian restaurant I was expecting the pasta to be top notch. For desert I had a chocolate fudge brownie - which never disappoints!! The service in the restaurant was really good, the staff were friendly and the man who served us all night was (quite fit and) really nice and friendly, he made us feel really comfortable and made us laugh, he even took a selfie with us!! 

On Friday night it was my friend Jessie's 18th Birthday! She is staying in England for 6 months (travelling from Australia) with her aunty who is my boss at work therefore she has been working with us at the restaurant. On Sunday night after work we had an 18th Birthday party for her and it was really really fun. The party was at the restaurant we work at and our boss kindly put on a free bar (which we enjoyed very much) it was really nice to be with all my old friends from work who no longer work with us because of University or other jobs. I can't tell you what we got her for her birthday yet as I don't think she has had it just yet but i'm very jealous of it and want one myself! 

I know that there is a few weeks yet until my friends go back to Uni so I expect lots more meet ups, drinks and laughs with my friends over the coming weeks and I can't wait. I absolutely love my friends and even though we don't see each other as often as i'd like I still really value their friendship and enjoy seeing them. 

Below are some of the pictures from the weekend. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...