Thursday 3 April 2014

'Technic' Nail Varnish Review

Technic Nail Varnish Review! 

This nail varnish has been on my nails so much recently that I felt it would be rude not to share my love for it with all of you. The nail varnish I am talking about is called 'Technic' which you can get at boots. The colour is 'Tango Red' and it is absolutely beaauuuttifuuulllll! As you can see from the pictures below, it is a darkish red and quite bright. It certainly isn't a dull red, it is more of a vibrant red. The consistency of the nail varnish is fab, it goes on really well, it isn't stringy or too thick. It's just right. The picture below is two coats of the product, and I think you probably do need two coats to keep the colour strong. As it is a dark colour, I would recommend using a base coat first of clear nail varnish, to prevent the varnish staining your nails. There is already a shine to the varnish which you notice after applying. When your nails catch the light, there is a lovely reflection which makes your nails shimmer and stand out. I think this product is a must in any nail varnish collection! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...