Sunday 19 April 2015

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint by Barry M



 
Barry M is known for it's amazing quality nail varnish and I've always been a fan. The affordable yet quality brand provide a full colour which lasts a while, which is exactly what I want in a nail paint. The colour doesn't fade or weaken as time goes on which is perfect if you are busy and don't have time to paint your nails often. I'd say this nail varnish lasts up to a week at a time before it begins chipping. The colours I have on here are 443 'Blood Orange', this colour is a dark red I'd say perfect for the A/W season yet great to add into more pastel colours for effect and pattern like I have done above. The other colour I have used is 445 'Almond' this pastel grey kind-of colour is a gorgeous subtle colour perfect for work and casual days if you aren't feeling wearing a bright colour. I'd definitely recommend these two colours and this brand in general.  

What are your favourite Barry M colours? Are there any other amazing drug-store nail varnish ranges I should be aware of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...