Wednesday 12 November 2014

Eyeshadow lovin'


For the above look I have used an old eyeshadow palette from Primark and a liquid eye liner from Mac. I've used a light purple eyeshadow as a base, then a slightly darker more fuller purple on the crease and outer corners. I then did eye liner flicks using the colour 'signature blue'. The mascara I used was Rimmel London in black and on my face is my normal, everyday face makeup. On my lips is my recent purchase from Topshop, which I spoke about in a recent post. (read it here

I was just playing around with the palette I found and it turned out quite nice so I thought i'd post it for inspiration for you guys. I think this look would be great for going out and the upcoming festive season, you could add glitter, change the colours, experiment!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...